Moxa MC-3201 Series
Compact computers with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, designed for IIoT, AI, and marine applications, -20 to 55°C operating temperature
Moxa's MC-3201 Series computers are built around a 11th Gen Intel® Celeron® or Intel® Core™ i3, i5, or i7 processor and come with 2 DisplayPort interfaces, 2 USB 3.1 ports, 4 GbE ports, and 2 3-in-1 RS-232/422/485 serial ports. The computers are also equipped with a 2.5-inch SSD/HDD slot and a built-in TPM 2.0 module. IEC-60945 and IACS E10 standards ensures the MC-3201 delivers stable and reliable system operations for marine and IIoT applications.
Features and Benefits
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor (Tiger Lake U)
- 2 built-in DDR4 memory slots; total capacity up to 32 GB
- M.2 B key socket for 5G, GPS, and M.2 SATA SSD expansion modules
- M.2 E key socket for Wi-Fi and BT expansion modules
- Variety of interfaces: 2 serial ports, 4 Giga LAN ports, 2 USB 3.1 (type A) ports, and 4 USB 2.0 (type A) ports
- Built-in TPM 2.0 module
- Complies with IEC-60945 and IACS E10 standards
There are no products listed under this category.