Mid-Atlantic Rugged Systems is a value added distributor of rugged computer and networking technologies, and a trusted Moxa Partner for over 10 years.
The products we provide are specifically engineered for mission critical applications, to operate in harsh usage environments and conditions, such as strong vibrations, extreme temperatures and wet or dusty climates.
Founded by Electronics Manufacturer's Representatives with over 40 years of experience in industrial computers and networking technology, Mid-Atlantic Rugged Systems was established in 2004. Our team of sales engineers is ready to provide your organization with product insight and exceptional customer service on each of our lines. Our product lines have been hand-selected to offer a well-rounded ecosystem of high-reliability rugged computers, networking technology, and peripherals to create embedded systems for:
- Smart Transportation
- Energy Automation, Oil and Mining
- Factory Automation
- Military and Government Applications
- OEMs and System Integrators
Our Value Added Services Include:
- Installing / Upgrading RAM, HDD, SSD, etc.
- Installing OS and Applications
- Advanced Networking Setup
- Integrating Peripheral Equipment
- First Line of Defense for Troubleshooting
- Tech-Support Certified for Software / Hardware
If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-784-4334.