EOL - DA-660A Series
Moxa DA-660A Series Rackmount Computers
Arm-based 500 MHz 1U industrial rackmount computers with 4 LAN ports and 8 to 16 serial ports
END OF LIFE PRODUCT: Please note that the DA-660A Series has been phased out. Contact us for recommended replacement products.
Moxa's DA-660A Series Arm-based, ready-to-run embedded rackmount computers are designed for industrial data-acquisition applications. The computers have 8 to 16 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, 4 Ethernet ports, and 2 USB 2.0 ports, all based on the MoxaMacro communication processor. In addition, the DA-662A-I-8/16-LX’s serial ports come with high-level interference protection. The housing is a standard 1U, 19-inch wide rack-mountable rugged enclosure. The robust, rack-mountable mechanism design provides the hardened protection needed for industrial environment applications, and makes it easy for users to install the DA-660A computers on a standard 19-inch rackmount.
Features and Benefits
- Moxa Macro 500 MHz processor with 128 MB onboard RAM and 32 MB flash memory
- 8 to 16 software-selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 8 to 16 jumper-configurable 1/150 kΩ pull high/low and 120 ohm termination resistors
- 15 kV ESD protection for all serial signals
- Quad 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- USB and CF slots for storage expansion
- Standard 19-inch rackmount installation, 1U height
- Wide-range 100 to 240 VAC power input
- LCM display and keypad for HMI
- Ready-to-run Linux OS platform
- Robust, fanless design
- Models with serial port isolation protection available
There are no products listed under this category.