Moxa V2403 Series
Intel® 3rd Gen Core™ CPU industrial computer
Moxa's V2403 Series fanless x86 embedded computer is based on the Intel® 3rd gen Core-i™ Series processor, features the most reliable I/O design to maximize connectivity, and supports dual wireless modules, making it suitable for a diverse range of communication applications. The computer’s thermal design ensures reliable system operation in temperatures ranging from -40 to 70°C (with a special purpose Moxa wireless module installed).
Features and Benefits
- Intel® Core™ i Series processor with three performance options
- -40 to 70°C (system and LTE) operating temperature
- Dual CFast sockets for storing OS and OS backup
- Triple mini-PCIe sockets for storage and wireless modules that support mSATA, Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, GPS, and Bluetooth
- Variety of interfaces: 4 serial ports, 2 Ethernet LAN ports, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, USB, HDMI, wireless
- EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 certification and meets the EMC standard for heavy industry
- Up to 5 Grms anti-vibration and 100 g/11 ms anti-shock protection
- Ready-to-run Debian 8, Windows Embedded Standard 7, and Windows 10 Embedded IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB platforms
- Moxa Proactive Monitoring utility for system hardware health monitoring
- Moxa Smart Recovery utility to recover system from boot failure (W7E only)
There are no products listed under this category.