Moxa MC-7200-MP-T Series
Intel® 3rd Gen Core™ CPU marine computer with DNV GL certification, 8 NMEA 0183 ports, PCIe x16 slot, and 2 universal PCI slots
Moxa's MC-7200-MP-T marine computer is powered by the Intel® Core™ i7 3555LE processor and delivers a full range of I/O connectivity, including 8 NMEA 0183 ports, 4 serial ports, 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, as well as 6 USB 2.0 and 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports. The MC-7200-MP-T is designed to provide outstanding PC performance, bringing a new level of flexibility and control to marine applications.
Features and Benefits
- Intel® Core™ processor: i7 3555LE, i3 3120ME, or Celeron 1047UE
- Fanless design
- Full marine I/O design
- PCI/PCIe slot
- 3 independent displays (DVI-D x 2 + VGA x1)
- 2 USB 3.0 ports, 6 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 SATA drive slots for greater storage capacity
- Dual power: 100 to 240 VAC and 24 VDC
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature range
- Supports Moxa Proactive Monitoring software
There are no products listed under this category.