Moxa EXPC-1519 Series
Zone 2 19-inch panel computers with multiple connectivity options
Moxa's EXPC-1519 panel computers are designed for indoor and outdoor Zone 2 applications in hazardous environments. The EXPC-1519 Series features a third-generation Intel® Core™ i7-3555LE 2.5 GHz or Celeron 1047UE 1.4 GHz processor, with up to 16 GB of memory to deliver high-performance processing.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-scratch, 19-inch, sunlight viewable, 1000-nit LCD panel
- High-performance Intel® processor, Intel® Core™ i7-3555LE or Intel® Celeron® 1047UE CPU
- Fanless design with highly efficient heat dissipation for 70°C environments
- Boots up within 3 minutes at -40°C, without a heater
- Multi-touch, glove-friendly touchscreen interface
- Cable gland and standard USB Type-A/RJ45 connector design
- 4 LAN ports with independent MACs; 2 RJ45 and 2 fiber ST
- Totally sealed IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure
- Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx certified
- Dual AC/DC power supply
- Optional WLAN and TPM module, available by request
There are no products listed under this category.