EOL - MPC-2150 Series
Moxa MPC-2150 Series
15-inch industrial fanless panel computers
END OF LIFE PRODUCT: Please note that the V2406A Series has been phased out. Contact us for recommended replacement products.
Moxa's MPC-2150 15-inch panel computers with third-generation Intel® Core™ processor deliver a reliable, durable, and versatile platform for use in industrial environments. With its two software selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports and two Gigabit Ethernet ports, the MPC-2150 panel computer supports a wide variety of serial interfaces as well as high-speed IT communications, all with native network redundancy. The MPC-2150 also comes with DVI-D and VGA video outputs, allowing you to extend the screen size and reduce the total cost of system development.
Features and Benefits
- Third-generation Intel® processor (Intel® Core™ i7 3517UE 1.7 GHz or Celeron® 1047UE, 1.40 GHz)
- 15-inch panel computer
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature design
- 1000-nit sunlight-readable LCD
- Glove-friendly, multi-touch screen
- Fanless system design
- Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx certified for oil and gas applications
- DNV GL and MR certified for marine applications
- Multiple power supplies (AC & DC)
There are no products listed under this category.