Mid-Atlantic Rugged Systems is your Authorized RuggON Distributor
RuggON excels at designing rugged tablets, vehicle mount computers, mobile data terminals, monitors, data-capture peripherals and purpose-built accessories that respond to the ever-changing needs of industries including:
Public Safety | Automotive | Transportation
Warehousing | Port and Terminal | Agriculture | Utilities
Need Pricing for RuggON Tablets, Computers, or Monitors?
RuggON VULCAN X slim-lightweight Vehicle Mount Computer
RuggON has launched the next-generation Vehicle Mount Computer, VULCAN X, packed with I/O interface enhancements and wireless communications that ensure reliable and secure operation even under the most severe conditions.
Operable in any ambient environment, the vehicle-mount VULCAN X fulfills cutting-edge industrial demands with extreme durability and compatibility.
RuggON SOL PA501
10.1” Fully Rugged Tablet
The RuggON PA501 rugged Android tablet boasts exceptional performance, improved efficiency, and ultra-durable battery life.
The leading 10.1” fully rugged tablet on the market that runs Android 10 and supports Google Mobile Services (GMS) on Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor, RuggON's SOL PA501 delivers paramount performance with strong processing power for an exceptional user experience.
- 10.1” rugged tablet with Qualcomm® Octa-Core processor and Android 10
- Sunlight readable display supports night mode and stealth mode
- 4G LTE with hot-swap SIM card supported.
- 802.11ac 2x2 MU-MIMO, optional built-in NFC
- Hot-swap battery plus fast charging offers near indefinite capacity
- MIL-STD 810G, MIL-STD-461G and IP65 certified
- The dedicated expansion options maximize efficiency in the field
RuggON Rextorm PX501
10.1”Fully Rugged Tablet
The new RuggON Rextorm PX501 has considerably more functions, making it as powerful as ever but enriched like never before.
Integrated with advanced touch technology, the RuggON Rextorm PX501 can avoid unintended touches including hand, palm, water mist and rain drops, while ensuring correct data and command input. Paired with IP54 digitizer pen or 2mm hard tip stylus, the PX501 ensures accurate touchscreen interaction and sensory writing experience. Combined with the hard Gorilla Glass and glove touch function, the PX501 is truly a damage-resistant dedicated device to fulfill mobile workers' field needs.
- 7th & 8th generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor
- Advanced display with high brightness and hyper dimming technology to adapt to ambient-light conditions
- Hot-swappable battery plus fast charging offers near indefinite capacity
- A wealth of I/O ports and expansion options fulfill field use
RuggON Defence XR10
Military Panel PC
- Intel® Core™ i7-6822EQ Quad core processor 2.0GHz (Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 XRDIMM, up to 16GB
- M.2 2242 SATA MLC SSD x 2
- High brightness LCD with Multi-point Resistive Touch
- Removable storage case for easy maintenance
- Support MXM interface to enhance graphic capability
- Optional support self-destruction mechanism
- EMC compliant with MIL-STD-461F
- Power design compliant with 1275E
- IEC 60529 IP67
- MIL-STD-810G : Vibration, shock, salt fog
- Operating temp : -40° C to +71° C
Specifications for reference only. Contact us for more details.