Mid-Atlantic Rugged Systems is your Authorized MOXA Distributor
MOXA Industrial Networking, Computing, and Automation Solutions
Moxa provides a full spectrum of quality products for industrial networking, computing, and automation, and maintains a distribution and service network that reaches customers in more than 70 countries. Moxa IoT, industrial network infrastructure, industrial computing, and industrial edge connectivity products have connected over 30 million devices worldwide in a wide range of applications, including:
Factory Automation | Smart Rail | Smart Grid
Oil & Gas | Marine | Mining
By continually improving staff expertise in a variety of technologies and markets, Moxa aims to be the first choice for industrial automation solutions.
Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
- Small form factors that fit most machines and cabinets
- QoS and BSP configuration by DIP switch
- Reliable durability with high EMC resistance
- Easy installation with DIN-rail mounting
- 10/100BaseTX/FX supported
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature range (-T models)
- Metal housing options:
- Moxa EDS-2005-EL Series
- Moxa EDS-2008-EL Series
- Plastic housing options
- Moxa EDS-2005-ELP Series
- Moxa EDS-2008-ELP Series
Moxa EDR-810 Series Secure Routers
8 FE copper + 2 GbE SFP multiport
industrial secure router
Moxa EDR-810 Series Features and Benefits
Industrial firewalls are designed to filter unsafe industrial communication protocols without compromising network performance.
Moxa’s EDR series provides integrated cyber security solutions that combine firewall, VPN, router, and L2 switching functions into one product specifically designed for automation networks.
A Smarter I/O through Daisy-Chained Ethernet
The ioLogik E1200 Series industrial Ethernet remote I/O has two embedded Ethernet switch ports that allow information to flow to another local Ethernet device or connect to the next ioLogik in the daisy-chain.
Applications such as factory automation, security and surveillance systems, and tunnel monitoring, can make use of daisy-chained Ethernet for building multi-drop I/O networks over standard Ethernet cables.
ioLogic Features and Benefits
- User-definable Modbus/TCP slave addressing
- Supports Ethernet/I adapter mode
- Supports RESTful API for IIoT applications
- 2-port Ethernet switch for daisy-chain topologies
- Save time and wiring cost with peer-to-peer communications
Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT
Moxa's MC-1100 Series DIN-rail computers are Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT. These fanless x86 embedded computers can leverage the Microsoft reference configuration and have been tested to work with Microsoft Azure IOT services for your industrial IoT applications.
- Intel Atom Quad-core E3845 processor
- Dual storage (SD and CFast slots)
- Dual independent displays (VGA + display port)
- Variety of interfaces: 2 serial ports, 4 Giga LANs, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Mini-PCIe sockets for Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, GPS
- 12 to 36 VDC, wide-range isolated power input
- -40 to 70°C system operating temperature range
- Moxa Smart Recovery utility to recover system from boot failure (W7E only)
- Marine-grade and ATEX, IECEx Zone 2 compliance
Accelerate OT-IT Integration in Your IIoT with ThingsPro™ Suite
Watch this video to learn how Moxa’s ThingsPro Suite can help you simplify your large-scale IIoT deployments.
Useful Moxa Tools
Easily mass-configure many Moxa devices using the CLI-type Mass Device Configuration Tool
Moxa + Ignition™
IIoT Gateways with Ignition Edge Onboard™
One of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to get data from remote equipment is to use a Moxa IIoT gateway with Ignition Edge Onboard™. Many users like the convenience of having it already pre-installed and licensed when they purchase their hardware.
With a Moxa gateway, you get proven industrial-grade hardware and robust built-in communication features including Verizon™ and AT&T™ LTE connectivity. With Ignition Edge Onboard™, you get a powerful platform for PLC data collection within a modern MQTT or Ignition™ architecture.