Introducing Moxa's EDS-4000/G4000 Managed Switches | M/A Rugged
Moxa's NEW EDS-4000/G4000 Series industrial managed Ethernet switches unveil a new chapter of industrial networking with strengthened security, easy-to-use design, and high performance coupled with high reliability to strengthen your network resilience.
Moxa EDS-4000/G4000 Series Industrial Managed Switches - Comprehensive Portfolio: 68 Models
- 68 models with 8 to 14 ports and up to six 2.5G SFP slots
- IEC 62443-4-2 certified
- Supports 90 Watt PoE - 12 PoE models
- Standard and wide temperature models
- Low and high voltage power inputs
- Compact design - 31% thinner than standard models
- Rotatable power module for flexible configurations
- Reduce installation and operational complexity
- Secure boot
- Device access control
- User authentication and authorization
- Recovery < 20 ms for up to 250 devices
Secure Your Industrial Networks
The IEC 62443-4-2 certified EDS-4000/G4000 Series safeguards critical applications along with Moxa's secure networking portfolios to block malicious activity.
Reduce Installation and Operational Complexity
The EDS-4000/G4000 Series can meet multiple application requirements with its easy-to-use design and different power module options.
Accelerate Your OT/IT Convergence
As assets are increasingly interconnected, you'll have to rely on high bandwidth, high-powered PoE, and high network availability to accelerate digital transformation.
Contact us for more information on the EDS-4000/G4000 line of industrial managed switches!