EOL - V2616A Series
Moxa V2616A Series
Intel® 3rd Gen Core™ CPU, EN 50155 railway computer with power isolation and 2 hot-swappable HDD/SSD slots
END OF LIFE PRODUCT: Please note that the V2616A Series has been phased out. Recommended replacement product: V2406C Series Railway Computer
Moxa's V2616A Series of embedded computers are based on the Intel Core i5/i7 processor, and feature 2 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual Gigabit LAN ports, 3 USB 2.0 ports, and dual VGA/DVI-D video outputs. The V2616A computers are compliant with mandatory sections of EN 50155, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, as well as conformal coating and power insulation, making them suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Compliant with EN 50121-4
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items
- IEC 61373 certified for shock and vibration resistance
- Two hot-swappable 2.5-inch HDD or SSD storage expansion trays
- SynMap for system health monitoring
- 24 to 110 VDC wide range isolated power input
- Easy coin battery replacement
- Ready-to-run Debian 7, Debian 9, Windows Embedded Standard 7, and Windows 10 Embedded IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB platforms
- Smart Recovery for manual or automatic system recovery
There are no products listed under this category.